Mecanik

Professional WebHost for DMN CMS

13 posts in this topic

Since you like so much DMN CMS, why not host it on a professional Web Host ? We are pleased to announce the most advanced and secured enviroment for DMN CMS, 100% compatible!

DMN CMS is developed properly by professionals, and it works under Linux very good, in fact so good it cannot be compared running under a Windows enviroment.

First of all using XAMPP to host your website is a really BAD idea, since XAMPP is used for development purposes, what is XAMPP actually ?

• XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment
  • XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.
  • Exactly, this information is take from the official website: https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html

XAMPP is used for development enviroments, and almost every website developer on Windows is using it. But then again comes the experience problem, because if the actuall CMS / website developer does not create proper coding, it will not work on Linux; Windows accepts and runs many things without actually checking them, this is one of the main difference between Windows and Linux.

How can using XAMPP affect me ?
A few things to consider from the begining, if you are using XAMPP you will probably host it on the same server as your game is, and the following can be achieved really easy:

• A DDoS Attack on you “website” wich actually points to “your server“, will not only take down your website, but the whole connection of your server, thus nobody will play your game or use your service anymore.
  • A hacker can get access to your server really easy, if you google “how to hack xampp” you will get tons of tutorials, posts and videos, and they all are true
  • Your PHP Version is outdated and has security flaws, again someone can upload a shell to obtain access to your server ( we have seen many tutorials for hosting gaming websites that makes people use XAMPP 1.71 for example with PHP 5.2 because the website is working only on that version )

What can I do ? I only know XAMMP ...

Lucky for you, there is another replacement instead of XAMMP, and if you don`t have enough experience don`t worry, because you don`t need it!

LGHOST.CO.UK - Another amazing service offered by LiveGuard Software Ltd aims to help the gaming enviroment with the best solutions at the cheapest price. Hosting many MU Online private servers and websites at the cheapest price possible on the market!

Once you purchased a Web Hosting package, it will be automaticly activated, and all you have to do is upload your DMN CMS!

What are the benefits if I host my website on LGHOST ?

Well we can make a huge list on this question, but we will try to keep it short and to the point:

• Your website will never be offline, our system will mitigate any DDoS Attacks and keep your business up 24/7 guaranteed.
  • You can limit the connection from your server -> to your website, so nobody can attack or bruteforce your MS-SQL server. ( yes, we have mssql connection )
  • You can change PHP Versions anytime ( up to PHP 7! ), if this is what you desire our Premium cPanel will allow you to change it any time you want.
  • You have integrated Antivirus, wich you can use to scan regularly your website for exploits and viruses
  • Your website is always protected from hackers by Mod_Security, wich is the most popular Web Application Firewall.
  • If you have no experience in web development, but you want a forum, blog or e-commerce website, you have access to 250+ systems to choose from and install them with 1 click, pretty cool huh ?
  • Your website will become 10 x faster on our host, thanks to the global network in 19 locations and our SSD storage.
  • You can host a forum too, with a few clicks; and it`s gonna be really fast thanks to our latest upgrade to MariaDB!
  • You have installed ionCube Loaders 4 and 5! So your website will work 100%
  • You can manage add/remove cron jobs in 2 clicks!
  • This is just a short list of what we offer in every Web Hosting package we have, and it`s allready a lot more than XAMPP does.

How much does this cost ? is there any discount ?

There is a reasonable price for our Web Hosting, but we want to make everyone happy, so we do offer a huge discount.

You have guaranteed -50% discount the first 3 months, 6 months or 1 year or when ordering for the first time, for any WH package!

Get your website up in no time and grow your business, we will support you 24/7.

The discount will be available between 04.09.2016 – 30.11.2016 so grab it now.

Here is your Promotion code: 

PE5KOVT46C

Enter it when you order a 6 month or 12 months plan, applies for existing customers too and upgrades!

Order today:  https://lghost.co.uk/web-hosting/

$10 a month for the minimum package of a shared webhosting? Reputable companies offer much more and charge their clients way less than that.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

$10 a month for the minimum package of a shared webhosting? Reputable companies offer much more and charge their clients way less than that.

Very true, but reputable companies do not offer everything we do, and thus will not tolerate high amounts of DDoS attacks. They will close your account so you won`t affect "others". 

And yes this is shared hosting, but each user is separated in it`s own "cage" so 1 user will not affect the other one, and resources are guaranteed.

5 minutes ago, ausmann said:

https://check-host.net/check-report/1b2aaef with F5

Buy pro webhosting and R.I.P project

The "R.I.P" you are seeing is actually the firewall that blocks port scanners, and anything else that is not a legit human viewing the website...

Sample logs:

Time:    Wed Sep 28 11:06:50 2016 +0200
IP:      182.40.159.240 (CN/China/-)
Hits:    11
Blocked: Temporary Block

Sample of block hits:
Sep 28 11:06:29 ns1 kernel: Firewall: *TCP_IN Blocked* IN=eth0 OUT= MAC=fa:16:3e:4c:a3:e1:fe:7e:d2:ff:fc:ce:08:00 SRC=182.40.159.240 DST=178.32.54.67 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=45 ID=20653 PROTO=TCP SPT=54918 DPT=23 WINDOW=58013 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0 
Sep 28 11:06:30 ns1 kernel: Firewall: *TCP_IN Blocked* IN=eth0 OUT= MAC=fa:16:3e:4c:a3:e1:fe:7e:d2:ff:fc:ce:08:00 SRC=182.40.159.240 DST=178.32.54.67 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=45 ID=20653 PROTO=TCP SPT=54918 DPT=23 WINDOW=58013 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0 
Sep 28 11:06:30 ns1 kernel: Firewall: *TCP_IN Blocked* IN=eth0 OUT= MAC=fa:16:3e:4c:a3:e1:fe:7e:d2:ff:fc:ce:08:00 SRC=182.40.159.240 DST=178.32.54.67 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=45 ID=20653 PROTO=TCP SPT=54918 DPT=23 WINDOW=58013 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0 
Sep 28 11:06:32 ns1 kernel: Firewall: *TCP_IN Blocked* IN=eth0 OUT= MAC=fa:16:3e:4c:a3:e1:fe:7e:d2:ff:fc:ce:08:00 SRC=182.40.159.240 DST=178.32.54.67 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=45 ID=20653 PROTO=TCP SPT=54918 DPT=23 WINDOW=58013 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0 

Please document yourself before drawing conclusions...

Update: http://lghost.co.uk:80

Is wrong, because it`s using actually port 443, so again you are wrong.

If you need peace from ddos and other shit, you should buy the better you can and what if you pay 3~4$ more?
i mean i dont even have the High pack for website, is just the 2nd pack and i have my head clear, i don't worry for anything..

p.s: Someone from there already try to attack my website, i didn't saw anything happend thats for the proves.

On 9/28/2016 at 5:00 PM, Mecanik said:

Very true, but reputable companies do not offer everything we do, and thus will not tolerate high amounts of DDoS attacks. They will close your account so you won`t affect "others". 

And yes this is shared hosting, but each user is separated in it`s own "cage" so 1 user will not affect the other one, and resources are guaranteed.

In 2016 almost any company offers ddos protection, even hetzner started to do that recently and most are already reselling services like ovh, singlehop, etc. I think you'll agree with me that ddos protection is a must nowdays, although webhosting side I can assure you that cloudflare (free protection) will protect 99% of the servers out there. No one spends hundred or thounds of usd per attack to get a mu website down and pass through the cloudflare protection.

5 hours ago, Joe said:

In 2016 almost any company offers ddos protection, even hetzner started to do that recently and most are already reselling services like ovh, singlehop, etc. I think you'll agree with me that ddos protection is a must nowdays, although webhosting side I can assure you that cloudflare (free protection) will protect 99% of the servers out there. No one spends hundred or thounds of usd per attack to get a mu website down and pass through the cloudflare protection.

That's right man. Even heavy ddos attack is really expensive and its going just for hours, maximum couple of days.

Now almost every web hosting have protection for all ddos layer types.

16 hours ago, Joe said:

I would really disagree with you, as you don`t need "hundred or thounds of usd per attack" to bypass CloudFlare, as CF is only NGINX with a javascript that makes calculations on your browser to see if you are human, wich of course almost all online booters can bypass, for like 15$ ... and not per attack but per monthly basis. Another thing is that you can find out the server IP very easy with CF, just by sending an email to the right place, for example.

And last but most important, CF does not "like" big attacks, as one of my friends purchased the amazing "Business" plan for 200$ / month, and when it got a really big attack CF routed his traffic straight into the host, showing a message like: "In order to protect our infrastructure and not degrade our network we routed your traffic outside of our DNS, please upgrade to Enterprise...".

You should really look at the features and benefits you have in our Web Hosting, before trying to compare with big and old companies like GoDaddy and such, where you see:

"Only 1$/month!!! UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED!!!!" - Because that`s all crap, seriously it`s just to sell to people who have no idea... of course they have 2 mil customers, lol.

But all this being said, I can see that you have no technical experience or whatsoever, that`s why you are jumping on conclusions so fast. 

PS: Checkout an example of protected webhost where you are very limited and expensive: https://www.hyperfilter.com/web-hosting/web-hosting-light/

i dont believe that free cloudflare can save you, even on older server i had with 100 online users..

however now im protected who cares if i pay 3~4 $ more, in any case any server have donations,

Cloudflare is more less a CDN, since it`s running NGINX, that doesn`t mean they can handle 500 GBPS DDoS as they say on their blog, I mean anybody can make a post like that, the only problem is the non-tech people that beleive them...