Hi, I have a problem with the webshop, when I try to buy items of season 5 or 6, the warehouse can not display the Item, and when I try to buy another one the following message appears:

found unknown item in warehouse please remove it first.

When I enter the server if the Item is in the warehouse and is perfect but it is a problem having to remove the item every time I go to buy another.

PS: I trying to download the file from post number 13 I think that solves the problem but it tells me I do not have permissions, but if I'm logged.

Sorry for my bad english.

Will release fix for this thanks.

Logs -> View Shop logs, nestrada, kautko ieraksti, vinsh rada "Results available" bet neka nav, pat no pedejiem piemeram paskaties kautkadu niku, ieraksti bet vienalga neatrod neko.

Izlaboti bugi kuri bija ieprieksh.

Vai nevaretu ludzu pateikt, lai nevajadzetu visus failus aizvietot, kuri faili jaaizvieto lai strada shop -> viewlogs? Precizak Search taja lapa.

Un veletos izteikt, paldies.

Please help me. 

Site error: the file C:\AppServ\www\webshop\index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_6.0.dll to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use theionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

How to fix? i not found ioncube_loader_win_6.0.dll

Install zend optimizer 3.3.0

Write to php.ini

zend_extension_ts="C:\Appserv\php5\ext\ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll"
zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts="C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendOptimizer-3.3.0\lib\Opt­imizer-3.3.0"
zend_extension_ts="C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendOptimizer-3.3.0\lib\ZendExtensionManager.­dll"

works through time, WTF  :ph34r:

Neesmu testejis uz z-team, un netaisu shim shop vairs updeitus, taakaa drosi vien ka nee.

helppppppp meeeeer

Hello, how can i use the exchange hours by credits module? it is working on this release?

Thanks!

About Us

A professional content management system for MuOnline private servers. DmN MuCMS is built on a model-view-controller framework that aims to be compatible with any server & database structure. No matter how many players you have, DmN MuCMS is the right choice for you!

Our Partners